Sunday, August 22, 2010

This summer has been a hectic one for us. Between doctors appointments, dentist appointments, reunion, canning, work, and everything else we hardly have time to even be together as a whole family. I think our family time is spent at our garden weeding and picking produce. School starts in two weeks and I have already finished the shopping over a week ago. Whew! Now if only I can finish canning we will be able to relax. I did take the kids to the beach at least once this summer so they could show us their mad swimming skills that they perfected in swim lessons in June. They had fun trying to build a raft with three logs that had floated up to the shore.
Ty has been getting all kind of bumps and bruises, he is very active and we can't seem to keep him out of trouble. I guess that is what boys are for, to keep us on our toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.