Thursday, March 3, 2011

March is here! That means a little man will be turning two! It is hard to believe that two years ago I was on bed rest and running to the porcelain throne! I love it when he wlaks around saying "I wuv momma" and "I got a car" he says the last one like "I gotta dollar" in little rascals. Makes me smile evertime! He has the girls so wrapped around his finger that when they are home they are always playing eith him. I love that Raegan will get up and take him out of the crib so I don't have to get out of bed. Some nights I wish she wouldn't though, 3 is a little early for that.
He is crazy about trains, cars, and curious george, but he likes to play barbies, ponies, and polly pocket with the girls too. He loves puzzles too, but Momma has to help, which means I usually put it together!
Our house stuff is slow going. The first BPO was way off the mark so they did a second bpo Friday. It has almost been a week. Hopefully the bank will accept our offer so we can move on with this. The title co. that has the title on the house e-mailed them and told them our offer was a "...super offer for this market..." The other offer is way less than ours too. It will be nice to have this all said and done and be able to move into a house. The other houses we have looked at in our price range are either really crappy, really small, or have no yard.
Please keep us in your prayers, this is the only house that we have felt good about in the two years we have been looking. It also has all our parameters, except the bathroom. It only has one, but we can add one into the basement or something.
Damia and Raegan are ready for summer. School and snow is driving them crazy, me too! Raegan started piano lessons....nice to not have to teach her myself. Plus, she really likes her teacher.
Life goes on and we still keep treckin' and hoping that we will be able to get a place soon so Ty doesn't wake up the girls anymore. They are excited to get him his own room, me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.