I just realised how long it has been since I have posted anything.
In December we went to Vegas for Christmas. Flash flood warnings were all over the place so by the time we made it to Salt Lake we were worried we wouldn't make it to my parent's house. Luckily the last flood had made the river wide enough that all the sand bagging was in vain. It rained a lot the first few days and then we had great weather. In fact the day before we left it got up to 70. What a nice break from the cold and snow.
The girls got their jollies by riding a horse named Nikki. I can honestly say that I felt almost at home on the horse. I missed it alot.
Ty had a blast playing with bandit, my Dad's rat terrier.
It was a great trip and we got to spend it with family and friends which is all that was important!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.