Monday, October 22, 2012
Things are still crazy in the Olsen household. The girls spend 4 days a week in school or in the car for carpool or sports and stuff. We hardly ever have time to just sit and chill which is why I haven't been blogging much.
I have been really stressed about Ty's mole. He has another appointment soon and I have been doing everything I can to keep busy so I don't think about it but it is hard. Raegan is having hers checked the same day he goes back. I am hoping hers will be an abnormal mole just like his first one. She also now has an appointment with Shriner's in December to see what treatment options we will need to do for her knock-knee problem. If it didn't affect her running and her willingness to do sports and stuff I wouldn't worry about it so much.
Mark has been working quite a bit still which is really good for us, but we still struggle to keep afloat just like everyone else. It has been really hard to see him so stressed out.
Damia is stressing about her robot team and the destruction of their robot. Someone turned it on while they were working on programming and it drove off the table and shattered. They have to double their efforts now to get it done.
I am still fighting with choir and trying to have more than just our family in it. It is really hurtful and stressful when people keep telling me to change the time when there isn't a time to change it too.
Volleyball was my outlet for a while but they put a divider up so we cannot get stands up now. There goes my outlet.
The dog is finally gaining some weight. He drives us up the wall but in a good way.
Now that the sun is disappearing I feel tired and bogged down. Guess it is time to start bulking up on vitamin D again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.