Monday, November 5, 2012

With all the turmoil in the world and the trials we are all going through I wanted to post things that I am thankful for this month. I am so grateful that our Heavenly Father has given us his gospel and guidance that keeps us floating in this wastepool of a world. I am so thankful that I have a path to follow and stick to no matter what comes up. I am thankful that we can repent and be new again through our Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful that through his eyes I am who I am now and not who I was in the past. I love that he is so forgiving and can't wait till the day that men will not be brought down by Satan but will see us for who we truly are. I am thankful for my husband, children, and family who love me no matter what I have said or done. I love that they forgive me and help me try to be better than I was. I am thankful that we have a home and warm shelter. I am thankful that my husband has work. I am thankful that my children get to go to a school where they are not just a number, but are esteemed for who they are and how hard they are trying. I am especially grateful that I get to be part of that by volunteering and subbing for the school. I love that I get to see all of the kid's eyes light up when they see that they can accomplish things and that failure is not a bad word. I am ever so grateful for the time I get to spend with my son during the day. For his laughter and his thoughts. I am grateful I get to help out with Damia's basketball team and help the girls learn and grow as they progress. I am grateful the Lord has seen fit to bless us with colors in the fall as they are a promise to me that the world will be warm again after winter. I am thankful for wonderful friends who inspire and help me to be better. I am grateful that I still have flowers blooming in November! I am grateful for the work I have to do as it means I am still kicking and breathing. I am grateful that we get a chance to use our voice and vote for the things of our nation. I am grateful for our military who have chosen to put their lives on the line for our families and our freedoms. I am grateful for music in my life and for the uplifting thoughts it brings when we listen to the right kinds. All in all we live in a beautiful world if we choose to see it. And I am grateful to see that I am starting to shed the negativity that I used to cling to when I was younger. I am grateful for those that see that I am trying to be better and are helping me. I am grateful that the Lord gave us the opportunity to grow and become better people here on the earth. I lov eyou all and hope that this season you are grateful for the thing sin your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.